My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Night/Day"

Sitting here, wondering how this is even possible - I already finished my homework for the week, meaning I really have nothing to do, besides study for these two Midterms and work on memorization . . . Weird. :-p  I'm always in that moment where I have so much to get done, and then I began getting so tired, I don't want to move, however I'm lacking in that lacking department . . .Yeah, makes no sense to me neither. LOL

Listening to Mae and rocking out, before I start reading "Orchid Thief" and begin studying, although I might just push that to my To-Do-List for tomorrow, which evidently is today.  Yeah, the transferal of time always sneaks up. :-p  Well, I've chilaxed long enough and it's basically 2:00am and I still have much to do and many hours to go, so I guess I'll get more motivated to find something to do, and just do it.

Well, take care and maybe I'll talk soon.  Definitely.

Much Love,

~Kyra C.

No comments:

Post a Comment