My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Friday, June 17, 2011

"Little Earthquakes"

Well, it's official - I've done way too much homework . . . Well, I've at least finished everything that's due next week, which should be a great thing, meaning I can relax some more.  Just sitting here and finishing up the fourth season of Private Practice, because for some odd reason, I never wanted to watch the show, but now I've caught myself up to four seasons . . . Yeah, I've had some real time lapses, especially with my evening workouts.  The funny thing is my timing with when I do my Pilates and Yoga workouts . . . They're usually in the morning and before I head off to sleep, which is rarely at a normal time, but what can I say.

Back to what people want to know - Where the Blog title came from . . . Well, it's actually from one of my favorite albums from the amazing Tori Amos, and if you've never heard of her, you are insanely absent from reality. :-p

This album, kind of like Staind's "14 Shades of Gray" album - It's just a great album, which can be replayed everyday.  I love creating soundtracks, even with my life, because for some reason - Music makes so many things possible.  Wow, I've managed to become even more scatter brained in the last few paragraphs . . . I'm going to get back to finishing season 4, so yeah . . .

Take Care and Much Love,

~Kyra C.

No comments:

Post a Comment