My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Anywhere

Currently listening to "Anywhere" from Open Door by Evanescence and feeling a push towards escaping.  It's one of those quick changes in perception or perspective for that matter.  From happy to craze and mental defiance within an hours time.  I've avoided and disconnected all forms of communication, as a way of preventing myself from feeling that guilty splurge of energy coursing through the veins that normally run desiccated.  I cannot be the only individual trying to cope with reality . . . that just doesn't seem feasibly real . . .  Where does the focus become succinct?  Why is that switch, so effortless, when I want to seem normal?

If I ran, would I even decide to return?  At this point, I become indecisive to the change of heart - my heart.  It's as if focus is out of the window, unless I'm staging a brief appearance before the "crowd" - The apparent absent minded crowd that never sees what's really happening and just blindly goes their way.  I need that escape, sometimes . . . To run until I'm out of energy, then stop somewhere in isolation and just sit - Breathe, lie there and just breathe.  I want that, sometimes, I need that.  Maybe I'll surface . . . once I remember where I belong . . . I'm sure I belong, somewhere . . . Anywhere . . .

~Kyra C.

No comments:

Post a Comment