My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Losing It

So, it's officially almost four am and I am still awake . . . Yeah, so what else is new?  The thing is, I've been up and doing a lot of work, hitting save, constantly, all the while, trying to feel accomplished.  Just as I'm getting to that point, my computer decides to freeze, again - This has happened three times within  the past six days and I am totally at the point where if this doesn't stop, I might just SCREAM or throw something, which isn't the best way of dealing with these things, but what the heck!  As a University student, there's so much reliance on technology and when you're up to all extended time periods, working diligently, you only want things to go right and when they don't, it's as if you've lost all sense of reality.

My computer finally turned back on and I was waiting for it to show all my work, GONE, but it's not and I'm somewhat happy.  I know, I know, you're thinking I should be more joyous than that, but I know that sooner or later it's going to happen again, so I cannot begin the celebration just yet.  If ever . . . Back to this typing and hitting SAVE, every second and waiting patiently for everything to go black, or maybe just static, because even the blue screen is too afraid to appear on this screen.

~Kyra C.

No comments:

Post a Comment