My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Accidents

Sitting in an environment that I am not supposed to be in . . . Listening to Alexisonfire scream my existence!  Not even feeling like doing this simple homework, but instead I want to vent (physically) to the douche bags that never use professional behavior when they are suppose to.  I went from being in an amazing mood, to completely ticked off and willing to strike, like Randy Orton, in a moment's time.

See, there's a difference in mistakenly not showing up for work, getting the call and feeling sorry for not showing up.  Or even the aspect of coming in late, but still coming in.  However if you are a NO CALL NO SHOW and there is absolutely no remorse, then I feel nothing for you and even less if you get fired for your antics.

I have an entire evening of this CRAP and I am so over it.  I am over people thinking that everything revolves around them, so they want everyone to focus on them (and no, making this blog is not an example!), so they interrupt people or decide that their agenda is bigger than other's.  I would like to see these incompetent individuals, once they get into the real world.  Really, I would love to see them be reprimanded for their actions and sent into a downward spiral of desperation (okay, maybe that's too harsh . . . ).

I have just gotten to the point, where these six weeks seem to be going slower than my entire University career.  I am so ready to get away from certain situations and people, and never look back.

Maybe I'll talk later and it will be more positive . . .

~Kyra C.

No comments:

Post a Comment