My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

"Running Up That Hill"

Sitting here in the late hours . . . Well, it will be late hours once I'm done. :-p  But anywho, I'm sitting here and working on many homework assignments and counting down the weeks until graduation.

This week has been crazy hectic and just plain crazy, because of all those darn funerals that I had to attend.  On top of all the funerals and driving that took place, I wrote five papers last week and was totally stoked when they were all finished, although this week I'm working on an additional five more, which could be a sign of insanity, only I'm an English major, so there's your definition right there.  I decided that this evening I would try and finish all of my papers and leave next week for breathing - If I make it, right?

My set playlist is as sporadic as my mind, sometimes . . . From Placebo's "Running Up That Hill" to P.O.D.'s "Youth Of A Nation" - Shows how my brain is drifting, and it sure is drifting.  I cannot wait until all these assignments are finished and I can focus on the reality of real "Real" life (sorry about that - the urge to quote Tim from my Compliance Video Training, just appeared :-p) . . .

Well, I am going to get back to this study session, because I have less time than I wanted, and I need to make sure everything is done before I tackle the 10 page paper for, get this . . . My ENG class (who would have thunk it - Yeah . . . ).

Talk Later Dudes.

~Kyra C.

No comments:

Post a Comment