My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"If It Means A Lot To You"

Sitting here and listening to A Day To Remember's "If It Means A Lot To You" and thinking about how crazy it is that music can be so important to making a person feel . . . I mean, that's mainly why I love music, but when I think about how dependent I am on lyrics and their importance, it makes me cringe at the thought of complete silence or an incomplete song.  Tangents are what I tend to go on, especially when it's one of those evenings where it goes from good to just plain bizarre - you know, the feeling of content and then something goes wrong and makes you question, well, everything.

A song can just put me in the mood that I need to be in, but mostly the mood that I'm already in that just needs to be pushed - the intensity that needs to be heightened.  Listening to screamo or a good alternative rock song, that's what I'll need and that's what I'm going to be using tonight, because when you want to scream, but can't (because it's not acceptable in certain circumstances), it's good to have an iPod that can do the screaming for you.

Well, I have to go . . .

~Kyra C.

No comments:

Post a Comment