My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

"Answer"

So, it is another day - Another day of heat and trying to think cool. :-p  Actually, it is yet another day for meetings and rehearsals, partially just the way I like it.  Anywho, I've managed to get so much accomplished in less than one hour, which leads me to the ability of enjoying the rest of the day, which I can totally get behind the thought of.  Less than three to four weeks of meetings and then I am off to discover the meaning of real life.  I am nervous, yet I know that if I don't get away and try, I will regret it, not to mention probably lose my mind and yeah . . . So, the only practical thing is to move away and get my life really moving.  I know that life get's better (I'm not quoting the "Trevor Project", but they are right), and one can only hope for that chance.  I feel as if moving to my destination is like going straight to L.A., with nothing but my music and self esteem - It has to work out, right?  I mean, this is my life - my goals - my career - hopefully my future.  It will work out, I just have to only think positive thoughts, or at least never slow down enough to ponder the other ones.

Well, I need to get going, because there's so much to get done today. :-p

Peace Out Dudes,

~Kyra C.

No comments:

Post a Comment