My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Friday, July 15, 2011

"Love Will Tear Us Apart"

So, I just returned from my evening workout; taking in the scenery; feeling the warmish breeze; trusting the wind, as it blew on my face.  Remembering that all this will soon change, in just a matter of weeks.  Everything will be new.  No more immediate comfort.  No more feeling like it's just deja vu . . . I'll have to work on my serenity somewhere strange.  My soundtrack of life will soon be updated with whatever can make me feel secure, as I travel around to the areas of unknown.  Don't get me wrong - I'm looking forward to the adventure, or adventures as they present themselves.  I just cannot fathom my life without what I've come to know and call home:  my friends, job, campus, housing, love - my life.  "And that's just the way it goes;  falling awake . . ." as Gary Jules would say.  As I type onto this keyboard, my time is decreasing and soon my anticipation will increase into unimaginable nervous behavior.  I love my life, now.  I just hope I love it in the near future.

Well, I have to get going.

Peace Out Dudes and Much Love,

~Kyra C. 

No comments:

Post a Comment