My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

"That's What Friends Are For"

Super happy, because I just finished a great music rehearsal with my guitar and my beloved clarinet.  It's been awhile since I've fully played my Artley and I'm glad muscle memory and studiousness have prevailed and I can still play well.  :-p  Just sitting in my room, listening to some Dionne Warwick music (hence the title).  I love good music . . . I'm so about to get back to another rehearsal, because my future begins soon and I want to be able to utilize all of my skills by continuing to learn and practice.  Well, enough of this scattered blog - I've got to get going.

Peace Out Dudes,

~Kyra C.

No comments:

Post a Comment