My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My View


When I set out to write, this is the picture that I like to think of (a friend of mine posted this picture a while ago -- not sure the actual source, so my apologies to that person).  I like to imagine an open, bright, safe, clean, artistic atmosphere, in where I can just drift off into my writing -- focusing on making worlds appear and characters lives possible.  This is the picture that I envision.  This is my focal point, whenever I feel a literary struggle, or artistic block coming along.  I look at this photo and relax.  Although this is not my actual view, it still does the trick!  Imagery, imagination and creativity can bridge any aloof mentality towards concentrating on ones destiny.  So, I opt for this one!  What a great space for clarity! 

No comments:

Post a Comment