My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tunnel Of Oppression 2013


This is the poster (courtesy of Zain Shamoon -- the main director for the show) for 2013's showcase of Tunnel Of Oppression, which takes place at Michigan State University.  This is my fourth year working with Tunnel.  In the past I've acted, co-directed, co-produced, wrote and co-wrote for the showcase.  This semester I'm excited, again, because I should be able to see the showing -- the last time I was far away . . .

I'll post an in depth blog on next week, about the program.  The shows take place on both Monday, March 18, 2013 and Tuesday, March 19, 2013 inside the MSU Union.  There are three shows on each night, 6pm, 7pm and 8pm.  If anyone in the Greater Lansing, Metro Detroit or MSU community want to attend, it's FREE, so come see what is guaranteed to be a memorable experience!

If you'd like to know more about Tunnel, click below:  http://statenews.com/index.php/article/2012/03/tunnel_enlightens_students

No comments:

Post a Comment