My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Melting Silence

I'm back, once more, to free my thoughts -- this time there are no WARNING nor SPOILER additives.  Just a poem and a picture that I created, in order to find peace in the nature which surrounds me.  I LOVE nature, and am glad I was raised in a way that values it.  
 
Melting Silence                       
 
We see, in the distance             
A tree that takes us,                 
A leaf that separated                
A moment of swaying              
 
Air dances from our lungs        
Ice forms on our eyelids           
        Patterns of tiny trapped squirrel feet
Push it's way towards the edge
  
 
 
 Quietly walking forward              
 Kneeling down to breathe, again
 A broken shard --                        
 Ice melting                                  
  One whoosh, and SILENCE        
Ending with trees                       
And a sky once frozen               
 
 Frozen as a lakes heartbeat,        
 Waiting for the melt                    
 Awaiting a shatter                      
 To freely dance                          
 Never pacing its glide                
 Into a spiral of shadows             
 Pushing from within                  
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment