My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Future


Every time I listen to the above video/song (JJ Heller's "What Love Really Means"), I find new hope in my relationship(s).  Especially the greatest one I have:  with GOD.  I find comfort knowing that a depiction of my faith, growth, trek, and hope, can be found within a song.  A song . . . Seems like on most days I tend to listen to words that I want to help pull me through.  I find the worry, wonder, perseverance and sacrifice in those storytellers, which give me insight as to what I have done.  And what I long for.  This song and its lyrics are all spoken in truth -- for that's the way to see yourself.  That's the way I am trying to see me.  So, to quote JJ, I am speaking to myself, when I repeat her words:  "I will love you for you.  I will give you the love.  The love that you never knew . . ."  I am trying to see others that way, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment