My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Dead(lines)

If you haven't noticed, there always seems to be quite a gap between my posts.  I've been trying to put my thoughts onto the white space more frequently -- besides what I write for school.  I'm getting there . . .

Most of my time is spent trying to dominate the multitasking and perfectionist side of my being -- which enables me to just focus on what I believe needs tackling the most.  But with my newest blog, Traveling To Me: The Road towards Living (a Dream), I decided to capture each step -- my total process of getting things done -- even the harshest moments.  *spoiler alert*

I will be writing some of the most personal journeys I have taken, am in the process of taking and that I am still in the midst of.  But don't worry, not every writer or composer goes ONLY into the dark.  There is always a ray of sun, somewhere -- lurking, beyond the dark forest in our minds -- those times when life seems bleak, and something pushes towards that breaking point . . . Push back!  There IS a way out.  I am going to try and NOT fright myself from talking about those moments.  And of course, the positive ones too.
 
 
Maybe in the next post I'll write about what made me want to become a writer (of all things: music, poetry, stage, screen, essays; stories).  So, get ready, there will be posts galore -- sooner than you can imagine.  And this time, I'm writing from my core. 

I'm going to leave you with this -- Brain-Matter-Double-Exposure- Song that inspired this blog. To get you in the realm of learning more about me and my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment