My Profile

My photo
I am on a journey, as are most people. My path splits: becoming who I am destined to be, and also sharing the truth of where I have been. I AM TRAVELING TO ME.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Future: His or Mine?


I haven't had a bird in a while.  My last pet LOVE passed away weeks before I left for Undergrad at MSU.  And ever since, I swore I would never have another pet.  Or at least one that resembled him.  Alas, no Sammy version 2, but now I will venture off and purchase a Canary Winged Parakeet.  It doesn't look like my beloved Sam, and so I have no qualms with getting it.  Tomorrow, my choice may become a reality.  Tomorrow I shall have another love.  Tomorrow I dub, either Sparty or Boston (and yes, I will teach him how to speak with an authentic accent).  Tomorrow, my life with change, again -- for the better, because I am in love with this little green friend.  We have a future together -- both he, and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment